Monday, April 30, 2012

Hello all! -waves-

Sorry I haven't had much to say. It's not that things haven't been happening, it's just I haven't had much to say.

My list that says To Blog goes like this:
- finish Venice story


And that's it. So while I have gone and seen the Avengers with Bella and I have hung out in Camden and watched the sun go down over my City from the top of Primrose Hill with Lauren and while I have done the fun kind of research for a paper, I don't know how much of that is particularly interesting. Apparently, my idea of this blog has changed. It used to be "random thoughts while in England" and then it changed to "tell an interesting story about being in England." And while hanging out with friends is fun, I guess it doesn't qualify as a proper story you're all waiting with baited breath to hear?

Anyway, the weather recently has been properly English. Not just grey and drizzly, oh no, but downpours that are over in a flash and then come back as soon as you think it's going to be a nice day. But today, my friends, the sun is shining bright and warm into my little attic room and I am going to look over my Arabic and then skedaddle into Central. Because it has been too long since I wandered there on my own and because it's a gorgeous day and because I can, really.

Toodle-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment