Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bear with me, I need more tea.

This is me taking a break from my TV final to just to write out my thoughts, figure out things to do for the last few weeks I'm here, and also to let you know what I'm thinking of doing, in case I get too busy to blog about it.
  • May 18-20/21, Jules is coming to visit!
  • Whenever she leaves, I leave too, to go to Paris for a couple (maybe three) days to visit Lauren.
  • When I get back, Bella and I want to do some exploring of England. Thoughts for myself and maybe her, if she wants to do them:
    1.  I really want to go visit the North York Moors. 
      • Train up to Whitby costs anywhere from 37-57 pounds, depending on the day and on/off peak
      • The North Yorkshire Moors Railway looks so freaking cool. Ian, you'll like this: it's a preserved steam railway running through the moors. There's a line that goes Whitby-Pickering (or Pickering-Whitby), takes 1.40, according to the timetable. I'd have to find somewhere to stay, which would possibly be the most expensive part.
    2.  Bella wants to do Brighton. That's easily a day trip and sounds fun.
    3. I'd like to go down to Devon and go to Torquay, also known as the place where Agatha Christie lived. Probably not as doable.
  • I still need to go see Chris Peck and the Family Tree, hopefully on 31 May  
  • Christopher Eccleston in Antigone opens 26 May and runs until after I leave
  • I need to go on the Oscar Wilde London walk, only on Saturday mornings.
There are more things I want to do, but I'm running out of time and I'm wasting my days trying to get these stupid papers done and not having any motivation whatsoever. I just want to enjoy my time, but it's rapidly dwindling and freaking me out.

Right, back to writing about how commercials sell you the ideology first and the product second. 

No comments:

Post a Comment