Thursday, May 10, 2012

Things I Love Thursdays!

Right, so, those who don't know my other blog won't know about TILT. Things I Love Thursdays is a thing I picked up from fashion/lifestyle/inspirational blogger Gala Darling and something I have been very lax in doing since I got to Kingston. It's mainly just a list a things that have made you happy for the week, as a way of positive thinking, of putting yourself in a good mood, and of focusing on the good.

I had a very strange day. It won't go down as one of the best I've had here; I can't complain, in that I'm still in England doing things I enjoy, but certain things made me a bit of an unhappy bunny. Talking to Danes made me feel better and so did making this video.

I figured those who don't get regular skype sessions with me might like to see/hear me; rather than just reading my ramblings, you can now experience them in sound and color!



I do realize I'm making a very silly face in the picture; and I do realize I used real names. (Sorry, guys!) But this is my TILT for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment