Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy International Women's Day! (Throw yo hands up at me*)

Yes, so, first and foremost, I'd like to take a moment to say holla to all my ladies! And then I'd like to register a complaint to my people back in the States: clean this ridiculous garbage up before I get home, please. Seriously, this whole "War on Women" (in quotes because it's not my words, but it's too accurate a title to pass up) is angering me. Make it stop. I'm not going to even want to come home, at this rate.

But for the time being, I am having a loverly time here in jolly ol' England and I do miss you all.

Things that happened Tuesday:

+ Nothing of import, apparently, as I can't remember anything interesting.

Things that happened on Wednesday:

+ I hit up the Jamie Oliver restaurant. The food was too expensive and not good enough to warrant going back. The White Russian I had was good, though, and they did have this one cute waiter...but no. Not worth the money, really.

+ I finally went out to Woo Woo (the bar inside Oceana, a club in Kingston) with a couple friends. As they were out of strawberry to make me a strawberry daiquiri, I went with a Caramel Cream Puff. I don't remember exactly what was in it (besides Bailey's), but it was yummy.

Things that happened today:

+ I went shopping with Bella. Bought two new books (I need to stop!), an Oyster card holder that had the London tube map on the outside (been meaning to get one for some time, instead of pulling out my wallet every time the bus shows up) and a six pound pair of maroon Oxfords.

+ Decided that, during April break, Bella and I are going to go to Rome/possibly Venice. And then maybe hit up Malta in May.

Exciting things that are happening in the near future:

+ I'm going to see The Raven with a few girls tomorrow. Very excited!

+ But I'm more excited for Saturday, which is when Danes flies into Heathrow! He gets in mid-morning and leaves around noon on St Patty's Day, which means we have a whole week together in England. So very exciting.


* Independent Women (part 1) -Destiny's Child

No comments:

Post a Comment