Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just keep on swinging, keep on swinging, keep on swinging, slick*







Today's the day! London Fashion Weekend, the closest I will ever get to a Fashion Week, is here!

My ticket lets me enter at 3.30, for the shopping part (not that I'll be able to afford anything I'm seeing, but being in the same room as a Betsy Johnson anything is enough), then the 6.00 catwalk. I'm going to a runway show. Ugh, I can't explain how I'm feeling about this. I have no idea who I'm seeing, but I am very, very excited.

What I'm wearing:
+ Red dress from Topshop
+ Leather jacket from Camden Market
+ Black stockings
+ Heeled oxfords
+ Velvet-look top hat from Camden Market
+ Bag from Primark

All told, I think this outfit cost me about 70 pounds. Maybe. I love when inexpensive (not cheap, as that has a different connotation) clothing doesn't look inexpensive. I mean, it doesn't look a million bucks, but I quite like it.

The plan is take the noon train in with Bri, have lunch in Central, wander for a bit, then go in. Bringing my camera, in case I get the chance to take pics of all the shiny stuff.

See you on the flip side, slick!

*Peroxide Swing, Michael Buble

No comments:

Post a Comment