Friday, February 24, 2012

That didn't work out quite how I planned it.

I wanted to go stargazing tonight. I had the plan to go into Kingston, cross the bridge towards Richmond, and find a secluded place on the banks of the Thames to lie back and stargaze and think deep thoughts.

That didn't really happen. But I did wander around Kingston and the river and I did walk up and down the Richmond side and I did buy cigarettes and alcohol (like an adult! Or a rebellious teen), but it's too cloudy and there are too many lights, even on the dark side of the river, and I don't really get the point of smoking.

However, I love WKD drinks. (I just finished the "purple vodka" one and I may open the "blue vodka" one; they're basically alcoholic kool-aid drinks in a bottle.) They make me happy. And I'm getting super pumped for tomorrow!

So, things I did today, since y'all seem to like my lists:
+ Wandered around Berrylands this morning
+ Bought tandoori chicken in a baguette and a mocha for lunch
+ Watched half of the first episode of Downton Abbey
+ Wrote a little more of my love letter to London
+ Learned about soap operas in Genre Studies
+ Wandered around Kingston, Richmond, and the river
+ Bought alcohol and cigarettes
+ And am now currently deciding a) what episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to use for my textual analysis assignment for Genre Studies and b) whether or not to wear my velvet-looking top hat with my outfit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment