Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick round-up:

+ Arabic is good, but I'm advanced for the class. They're working on nationalities and will be starting the tenses soon, all of which I did, well, this time last year. However, it's the highest level they're offering this semester, so I think I'm going to stay in it, just to keep up on the language. I do need help with the speaking aspect, as evidenced by last night, so that'll be good.

+ Went back to The Druid's Head with Bri and a couple other girls after class. Had cider, a burger (ughhh, I'd been craving burgers), and split a pudding tray which included a divine brownie with caramel sauce and a deep chocolate cake something or other. SO good.

+ (Hopefully) signed up for Understanding Britian, a mini British Life and Culture, with no assessment at the end and a shortened schedule. It sounds fun.

+ I don't have Genre Studies until 2.00, so I've just been lazing about this morning. Will be going to dinner again after class today, too.

I just realized I hadn't taken any pictures of my room for you all! And so, without further ado, here is my little attic. (You'll notice I haven't taken any of the rest of the house or the family. Maybe a little later, when I'm entirely comfortable, but at the moment, it seems creepy. An invasion of privacy they didn't sign up for.)






No comments:

Post a Comment